- 1 package of Explore Cuisine spaghetti
- 12 ounces of julienned bell peppers
- 12 ounces of pre-cooked shrimp (70-90 size)
- 900 ml of chicken broth
- 1 Thai red chilli pepper diced.
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- Jalapeno slices for garnish
Yield: 4 servings
- Bring 2 litres of salted water to a boil
- Add the pasta and cook for 6 minutes.
- In a separate post bring the broth to a boil along with the diced chilli pepper,
- When the pasta is cooked add the shrimp to the broth.
- Strain the pasta and divide it in to 4 serving and add to bowl.
- Add the bell pepper and spinach beside the noodles.
- Pour the broth over the plated noodles and garnish with Jalapenos.
Another Keto pasta dish to warm the heart.
Continuing to experiment with the new keto pasta varieties. This week I used the spaghetti variety to make the Pho. As an accommodation to keeping preparation time in the more reasonable range I have opted for a premade broth rather than make my own.
Again, we try not to be commercial but I can’t help but give a shout out to Explore Cuisine Pasta.
Great on a cold winter day this soup is reminiscent of the Vietnamese Pho that I have enjoyed so many times before.
Amount per serving.