- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 12 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp parsley flakes (or fresh parsley if you have it on hand)
- salt and pepper to taste
Yield: 3 servings
- Wash the tomatoes and dry.
- Slice the avocado into chunks.
- Slice red onion into slivers.
- Crumble feta.
- Place tomatoes, avocado, onions and feta in a medium bowl and toss.
- In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture and toss.
- You can serve right away but tastes much better if you let it stand for an hour in the fridge.
Yummy feta with yummy avocado and tiny tomatoes
Looking for a super yummy salad to compliment that big helping of protein? Look in your fridge for some small tomatoes, that avocado you need use, add some red onion and lemon juice and you pretty much have a tasty little salad.
Amount per serving.