- 1 package of Explore Cuisine fettucini
- 12 ounces of julienned bell peppers
- 12 ounces of pre-cooked shrimp (70-90 size)
- 2 ounces of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Yield: 3 servings
- Bring 2 litres of salted water to a boil
- Add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes.
- In a large skillet add the olive oil and garlic and heat over medium heat.
- Add the bell peppers and sauté
- Add the shrimp and cook until well combined with the bell peppers
- Drain the pasta and add to the skillet.
- Toss the pasta with the shrimp and peppers
- Plate and top each serving with parmesan cheese
At Last a Keto pasta worthy to be called Pasta
Kudos to my fellow carboholic for finding the keto pasta used in this recipe. Made with Edamame and Mung Bean protein this is worlds better than the yam noodle pastas we’ve tried before.
Again, we try not to be commercial but I can’t help but give a shout out to Explore Cuisine Pasta.
Amount per serving.