- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup Swerve confectionary sweetener
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup yogurt (I use Greek yogurt)
- 3 eggs
- 7 tbsp butter
- 1/4 no sugar chocolate chips
Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl sift together dry ingredients: almond flour, Swerve sweetener, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a double-boiler melt butter and chocolate chips until smooth and blended. Remove from heat and stir in yogurt and eggs.
- Add the melted mixture to the large bowl of dry ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 mins. Toothpick should come out clean.
- Let cool before removing from pan.
Amazing versatile chocolate cake
Got a birthday coming up? This is the perfect recipe for making a 2-layer cake, a sheet cake, or a low-carb black forest cake! An amazingly moist cake that is perfect for topping with the icing of your choice, or just add a dollop of whipped cream.
Amount per serving.