- 2 pound pork loin roast (flayed out flat)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup julienned bell pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 ounces of Keto Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup keto sweetener
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp of Maple Flavour extract
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and reduce over a medium heat until thickened
Yield: 8 servings
- Slice open the pork roast leaving a 1/2 inch flap and then roll the roast and continue to cut as you roll it out flat.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Layer the spinach leaves on the opened roast
- Add a layer of the bell pepper and then the crumbled feta cheese
- Start at one end of the roast and carefully roll it back up sealing the stuffing inside
- Secure the free end of the roast with toothpicks to keep it closed
- Add half of your maple syrup over the top of the roast (add the second half at the half way point in the cooking)
- Cook the roast in a 350F oven for 60-90 minutes or until the inner temperature reaches 145F
- Set the roast aside and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing it
Delicious way to change up your roast
Stuffed with spinach, peppers and feta cheese to add a new dimension to your pork roast. This recipe is uses a Keto friendly maple syrup I made not long ago. There are commercial brands available if you don’t want to make your own.
Amount per serving.