- 1 pound of spicy italian sausage meat – browned and drained
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp powdered garlic
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 3 eggs – beaten
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp diced pickled jalapeno
Yield: 30 servings
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes. This will allow the mixture to set and firm up.
- Remove from fridge and using a 1.5 inch cookie scoop make balls with the mixture.
- Place the balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- While they are baking make the dipping sauce.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Remove the pizza bites from the oven and plate them with the sauce in a separate serving dish.
Quick and tasty appy
With the warmer weather we find ourselves entertaining more. These appies are so easy to make and they are so good. You can’t miss with these.
Amount Per Serving