- 1 pound large white or brown mushrooms (about 20)
- 1 can (6 oz) crabmeat
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 7 green onions chopped finely
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 3 dashes of tabasco sauce
Yield: 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Place top side down in a baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the crab, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green onions, pepper, tabasco and mix well.
- In heaping spoonfulls, fill the mushroom caps.
- If there is more mixture than mushrooms, spoon the extra mixture around the mushrooms.
- Baked for 45 minutes until brown.
Crabby mushrooms that delight
Super easy to make stuffed mushroom caps. Wash and trim the mushrooms and stuff with the filling, bake in the oven and viola! you have a delicious happy hour snack. These are so delicious even mom loves them!
Amount Per Serving