- 1 cup coconut milk (shake can really well so there are no lumps)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 cup sugar substitute (erythritol)
- 2 tsp vanilla
Yield: 3 (1/2 cup) servings
- In a large bowl, combine coconut milk*, chia seeds, erythritol, and vanilla. * Be sure to shake the can of coconut milk vigorously before opening.
- With a hand mixer, mix for a minute until all ingredients are well combined.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and mix again.
- Pour into 1/2 cup mason jars, twist on lids and refrigerate over night.
- Top with your favourite berries before serving.
Will store in fridge for 4 days. Enjoy!
Breakfast or Dessert? You decide!
I love rice pudding but since going Keto I haven’t had any in a couple years. I found this chia pudding to be a great substitute and just like rice pudding, I eat it for breakfast and dessert!
Amount Per Serving