- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3 slices of crispy bacon – diced
- 1/3 cup diced orange bell pepper
- 5-6 large Jalapenos
Yield: 10-12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the Jalapenos in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds and membranes. Leave some seeds for added heat.
- WASH YOUR HANDS! Seriously, use a good soap and wash thoroughly. Capsaicin is no joke. Avoid touching your face, eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Mix the cream cheese, mozzarella, peppers and bacon in a bowl until well combined.
- Fill each Jalapeno half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat the third step above. Wash your hands.
- Place the Jalapenos on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 18 minutes. You can turn the heat off after the 18 minutes and leave them in the oven to brown them further if desired.
Enjoy! These should keep in your fridge for a few days but I have no experience with storing these as there are never any leftovers.
Yummy little rolls of Deliciousness
These are so amazing. A bold pop of flavour with a good after heat kick. Take your party to the next level with these tasty morsels. If you like more heat leave some of the seeds in the Jalapenos.
Amount Per Serving