- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup cream cheese, whipped
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease an oven safe skillet. I used a cast iron fry pan.
- In a microwavable safe bowl, melt the mozzarella and cream cheese together (about 2 minutes).
- Add the eggs, coconut flour, baking powder and salt to melted cheese mixture and knead until well incorporated.
- Roll dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the whipped cream cheese, melted butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and whisk until well combined.
- Mix in chopped spinach.
- Spread filling on top of dough, leaving about 1″ on each side.
- Roll dough with filling to make a log.
- Cut log into 8 equal parts, place in skillet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
Yummy little rolls of Deliciousness
These are so amazingly yummy. They take a bit of prep time but are totally worth it. We can’t take credit for this recipe as it comes from ketogenic.com and the original recipe can be found here. The only adjustment I made was to add feta cheese making this dish a bit more like Spanakopita.
Amount Per Serving