- 1 cup Peanut Butter (smooth or crunchy) – I prefer crunchy to provide more texture
- 2/3 cup of your favourite keto sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp psyllium powder
Makes: 18 servings
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 1.5 inch balls.
- Place them on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and flatten with a fork.
- Bake in oven 12-14 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on the sheet.
A easy sure to please treat.
A quick cookies recipe that has captured a place in my heart and taste buds. Normally I am a cookie and milk kinda person. In this case these beauties pair amazingly well with a good cup of coffee.
I’ve added some psyllium powder to the recipe to make it a bit higher in fiber content and make them a smidge healthier.
Amount Per Serving (1 cookie)
|Net Carbohydrates||1.92 g|