- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Butter – softened
- 1/2 Powdered Erythritol (I use Swerve Confectionary)
- 2 tsp vanilla
Makes: 12 servings
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer beat the peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- Add the sweetener and vanilla, continue to beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Viola! Icing is ready to embellish your baked goodies!
Smooth and Creamy
I made Keto brownies from a package this week and found them to be very dry. I may have baked them to long but I was able to improve them with a light fluffy creamy peanut butter icing. Chocolate and peanut butter is the perfect pairing.
Amount Per Serving (1 cookie)
|Net Carbohydrates||1.33 g|