- 2 cup chopped steamed broccoli
- 1 cup of finely crushed Keto Almond Crackers
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
Yield: 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place all ingredients in to a medium bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Take heaping tablespoons of the mixed and form 12 balls.
- Place the balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Use your finger to lightly coat each ball with a bit of the olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Fancy doesn’t have to mean complicated
A quick and simple treat to add a dimension of yum to your meal. These tasty little gems are spot on for flavour and have a very satisfying mouth feel.
I modified the original recipe for this to replace the pork rinds that were used as the Keto Panko element and I have used Simple Mills Almond Crackers instead. The crackers have a natural garlic flavour to them that takes the place of the garlic in the orgirinal recipe that I saw for these.
Amount Per Serving