- 16 ounce top sirloin steak
- 8 ounces of broccoli crowns – chopped
- 1 artichoke heart in quarters (with brine)
- 2 tbsp of sundried tomatoes
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 medium roma tomatoes – sliced
- 4 ounces of feta cheese – cubed
- 8 ounces of spinach
Makes 4 servings
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a skillet set on medium heat.
- Season the steak on both sides with Montreal Steak Spice.
- Sear the steak for 1 minute and then turn it over to sear the other side.
- Place the steak in the oven under the broiler for 5 minutes. Cook longer if you want the steak more well done.
- Take the steak out of the pan and set it aside to rest.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to the pan and return it to the stove on medium heat.
- Add the broccoli, sundried tomatoes and artichoke heart pieces and sautee for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the 2 tbsp of sour cream and stir to coat all the veggies.
- Wilt the spinach in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Divide the spinach in to 2 portions adding the feta cheese and tomato slices.
- Cut the steak in to 2 equal portions and add 1 to each plate.
- Dress with the saurteed veggies.
- Pour the remaining sauce from the pan on to the wilted spinach salad.
Serve and enjoy!
Steak for dinner! Doesn’t get much better.
A wonderful top sirloin cut of steak cooked to a juicy medium rare and served with sauteed veggies in a cream sauce and a wilted spinach salad.
Amount Per 1 Serving