- 6 boneless and skinless chicken thighs – cut in to 1/4 inch wide strips
- 6 ounces of sliced yellow peppers
- 2 medium roma tomatoes – diced
- 12 ounces of fresh spinach
- 2 tsp butter
- 4 ounces of low sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp erythritol
Makes 4 servings
- Melt butter in a skillet set on medium heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook completely. Allow excess moisture to evaporate.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a separate dish and add them to the chicken.
- Mix the cooked chicken in the sauce ensuring all of the chicken is coated.
- Add the peppers and tomato to the skillet and combine over the heat. Do not overcook the peppers.
- Place the spinach in 2 serving bowls and heat them in a microwave for 45 seconds each.
- Divide the chicken and veggies over the two bowls of spinach.
Serve and enjoy!
Boring chicken again? NOT!
Sauteed chicken thighs in a simple but tasty teriyaki sauce with a few garden veggies to brighten the plate and your dinner.
Amount Per 1 Serving