- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves – packed down (more if you want an intense basil flavour)
- 1 green onion – chopped
- 1 garlic clove – peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- pinch of salt
Makes 1.5 cups (24 tablespoons)
- In a food processor (or blender) combine and process basil, green onion, and garlic. Process until finely ground.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until well mixed.
- Place in fridge until ready to use.
Now how easy was that? SUPER EASY!
A dip or a dressing?…does it matter?
Wonderful creamy intense basil dip for those raw naked veggies we all snack on. If you are looking for a change from your usual low card dips, this one is amazing…I used it on my salad as a dressing too! The non-Keto family members cleaned out the dip bowl. SUPER EASY to make.
Amount Per 1 tablespoon