- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup keto maple syrup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce – I use low sodium
- 2 tbsp hot sauce – I use Frank’s
- 2 tsp grated lime zest
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Makes: 8 servings
- Place tenderloin in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour mixture over pork, rotate pork to coat all over.
- Cover bowl and set in fridge to marinate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Place tenderloin and marinade in an oven proof baking dish – you can use a glass bread pan.
- Roast uncovered for 40 minutes. Pork Tenderloin should always be a bit pink, don’t over cook.
- Transfer to cutting board, let stand for 10 minutes then slice thin, drizzle extra sauce over top and serve!
In the late 1990’s I came across the Looney Spoons cookbooks and many of these recipes became weekly staples. One of my favourite is a maple pork tenderloin, but with syrup and ketchup in the original recipe I abandoned it when I went keto. I have since revived it by making it low carb. You will need to have keto syrup on hand…I always have a jar in the fridge but in case you need to make some you can find our recipe here…maple syrup.
Amount Per Serving
|Net Carbohydrates||0.24 g|