- 1 cup Swerve, Erythritol or Monk Fruit sweetener
- 1 cup water
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp maple extract
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 3 ounces of Frank’s hot sauce
Makes 1 1/4 cups
- Combine the Erythritol, water and maple extract in a medium sauce pan on medium heat.
- Bring mixture to a gentle boil and simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Add optional hot sauce.
- Whisk in the xanthan gum. Continue to whisk until all xanthan is incorporated.
- Pour into a capped serving bottle.
Mmmmmaple Syrup Goodness
Missing that hit of maple goodness in your morning. This syrup won’t bust your keto experience and will satisfy even the most discerning palate. Pour it on french toast, chaffles, or hot cereal!
Amount Per 1 Serving – Serving Size 1 tbsp