- 1/3 cup of each of the following
- sunflower seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- sesame seeds
- chia seeds
- flax seeds
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
Yield: 50 – 1 square inch crackers
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add boiling water and melted oil.
- Mix with a fork for a few minutes until it forms a gel dough.
- Spread on parchment paper and roll out to cover a 9X13 cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300F for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Cut in to 1 inch square crackers.
So Easy and So Tasty
Missing the crunch of crackers when you snack? We sure did! Dips and cheese slices just aren’t the same without a chip or cracker to go with it. We found a great low-carb cracker without even looking. A friend of ours served store-bought keto friendly seed crackers at a backyard gathering a while back. The crackers were fantastic, so we set out to make our own. A great addition to any happy hour or snack time.
Amount Per 1 Serving