- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 lb cooked salmon, flaked
- 1/2 lb asparagus, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried dill
Yield: 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, melted butter, eggs, salt, and black pepper until a dough forms.
- Press the dough into a greased 9-inch pie pan to form a crust.
- Bake the crust for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the salmon, asparagus, whipping cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and dill.
- Pour the mixture into the crust and spread it evenly.
- Bake the quiche for 25-30 minutes or until the filling is set and the top is golden brown.
- Let the quiche cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Fish and Greens. Dr Seuss would be delighted!
Salmon and asparagus quiche is a delicious combination of flavors and textures. The tender salmon and fresh asparagus create a harmonious balance of taste. The creamy, cheesy filling adds richness. Easy to make and a hit with my low carb and non-low carb family.
Amount per serving.