- 10 ounces of roasted chicken – chopped
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped jalapeno (optional)
- 4 slices of keto-friendly bread – toasted
Yield: 2 servings
- In a small bowl mix the all the ingredients together.
- Lightly toast your bread.
- Divide the chicken salad in to 2 portions.
- Assemble the chicken salad sandwiches.
- Arrange on a serving plate and enjoy!.
Quick and easy. Enjoy!
Toasted tasty treat. Creamy chicken salad
This keto friendly sandwich is sure to please. There are several Keto-friendly breads on the market now that have restored that pseudo-carb element to the diet plan.
Amount per serving.