- 1/4 cup of softened butter
- 4 tbsp low fat milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 cups of Almond flour
- 1/3 cup Keto Sweetener
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 ounces of Keto Sweetener
- 1 tsp of ground ginger
Yield: 30 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Cream together the butter, sweetener, egg and milk.
- Add the dry ingredients on a separate bowl and combine well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Taking 2 tsp at a time make balls with the batter.
- Roll the balls in a mixture of Keto sweetener and ground ginger.
- Place the cookie ball on the parchment paper and press flat to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Once cooled the cookies will keep in an airtight container for about 2 weeks.
Ginger Cookies. A great way to start the season of holiday baking.
Over the years I have participated in and organized many holiday baking exchanges. Trouble is there are always food allergies to take in to consideration. Chief among these is a sensitivity to gluten. I wish I had been Keto back then so I could share these cookies with my friends and coworkers.
The non-Keto versions were always a hit and these are just as good and even better for you.
Amount per serving.