- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 6 ounces Keto Ketchup
- 3 ounces Keto Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp powdered garlic
- 2 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce (optional)
Yield: 30 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a small bowl mix the ground beef, garlic and chilli powder.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Portion out the ground beef mixture in to 30 portions and roll in to balls.
- Place the meatballs on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking make the sauce.
- Place the Keto Ketchup, Maple Syrup and garlic powder in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and add to the sauce. Stir gently to cover the meatballs completely.
- Arrange on a serving plate and enjoy!.
Tasty little morsels perfect for a single bit.
Everyone likes good food and good conversation. Being able to combine the two can be a bit challenging. In a party setting you need food that is appealing and portable/convenient. These meatballs are just the thing!
Amount per serving.