- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 green onion (chopped)
- 12 mushrooms with stems removed
- 4 ounces of smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
Yield: 12 stuffed mushrooms
- Chop the mushroom stems and combine in a bowl with the cream cheese and green onion. Mix well.
- Crumble in the smoked salmon and mix well.
- Fill each of the mushroom caps with the cream cheese mixture and set on a wire rack on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 350F for 35 minutes..
So good you’ll want to eat them with your fingers! But always eat your fingers separately.
The combination of mushroom caps and smoked salmon are a welcome addition to every gathering. These will always be on my menu whenever friends come to visit.
Amount mushroom cap