- 6 jalapenos
- 12 slices of bacon
- 4 ounces of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup of fresh spinach – chopped
Yield: 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine cream cheese and spinach in a bowl and mix well.
- Wash the jalapenos and cut them open leaving them connected at the stem end.
- Remove the seeds and membranes from the jalapenos.
- Stuff the cream cheese mixture in to the jalapenos.
- Wrap each jalapeno in two strips of bacon trying to cover all of the jalapeno.
- Place in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Move the jalapenos up under the broiler for 4 minutes per side to ensure the bacon is crispy.
A fall appetizer to warm your next meal
With summer over and the autumn looming we are turning our attention to savoury treats and shareable appetizers.
Kicking things off with an appy that kicks back. Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos!
Amount Per Serving