- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk (400ml can)
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit granulated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 2 ounces gin
Yield: 8 popsicles
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
Refreshment on a stick!
It’s been unusually hot here in Western Canada. We’ve been staying cool with homemade popsicles. You can use a variety of fruit for different flavours, this recipe uses strawberries and coconut milk, but you can substitute blueberries or raspberries as well. Add a couple shots of booze for an indulgent twist.
Make the day before so you get a good solid freeze overnight.
Amount Per 1 Serving