- 1 1/2 cups of frozen watermelon cubes
- 6 ounces of cold water
- 1 tsp of lime juice
- 1/2 tsp of monk fruit sweetener
Yield: 2 drinks
- Place all ingredients in a blend and combine on high.
- Pour in to two glasses and garnish with a lime slice.
A light and refreshing bout of summer brain freeze!
Summer always brings to mind the sweet refreshing taste of watermelon on a hot day.
This smoothie is guaranteed to do 2 things. 1) Refresh you like nothing else can on a hot day
2) Give you a brain freeze that will bring back searingly fond memories of your childhood.
Amount Per 1 Serving (without eating fruit)