- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 oz vodka
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit granulated
- 1 tbsp sugar free lemon syrup
- Sparkling water – lemon flavoured
- lemon rind slice
- lots of ice
Yield: 2 servings
- In a cocktail shaker, add the lemon juice, vodka, syrup and Monk Fruit.
- Fill half the shaker with ice cubes.
- Place the cap on the shaker and shake hard for at least 30 secs to crack the ice and dissolve the sweetener.
- Strain into a martini glass and top it off with sparkling lemon water.
- Add a slice of lemon peel to garnish
Cold lemon fizzy martini
Perfect for a hot summer afternoon while sitting in your lawn chair. Summer doesn’t get any better when you are sipping a chilled lemon martini. Rim the glass with monk fruit if you like a bit of extra sweetness.
Use a shaker and shake for a good 30 seconds or longer, you need to get the ice to crack and the shaker to frost over.
Amount Per 1 Serving (without eating fruit)