- 6 slices of prosciutto ham – cut in half
- 1 tsp of diced pickled jalapeno
- 2 ounces of cheese – divided in to 12 pieces
- 4 large eggs
Yield: 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Use a silicon muffin pan – size small.
- Line each cup with prosciutto ham. Fold the edges under.
- Place one piece of cheddar cheese in each piece of the prosciutto.
- Mix the 4 eggs and jalapeno in a medium bowl and whip them together.
- Fill each of the prosciutto cups with the egg mixture.
- Place in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes.
Perfection in a single bite
Super easy to make upscale bacon and eggs for breakfast or anytime.
Amount Per Serving