- 1 Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 Packet of the pizza sauce
- 250 grams of lean ground beef – browned
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 ounces sugar free ketchup
- 10 slices of pickled jalapeno
- Pre-heat the oven to 425F.
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan.
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat. Leave the cooked meat in coarse pieces.
- Add in the spices and stir to combine.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the pizza crust.
- Tear the spinach leaves and layer them on the sauce.
- Layer the ground beef over the sauce evenly around the crust.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Place the jalapeno slices on the cheese so that there is one slice per slice of pizza. Then put the remaining 2 closer to the middle of the pizza so that your favourite dinner guest has the option of extra spicy.
- Bake in oven for 14 minutes or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is bubbly.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Makes 8 servings.
Continuing the pizza theme. Something spicy to warm a cold winter day!
Pizza is something with near universal appeal. And since we have a preference for anything the amps up the flavour component of any meal we added a spicy TexMex topping to the list of answers to the age old question – What’s for dinner?
Amount Per Serving
|Net Carbohydrates||12.48 g|