- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 100 grams of pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup of raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
Makes: 18 servings
- Place all dry ingredients in a small food processor and blitz them a few times to break up the pieces and mix. You only need to use the food processor just enough to make sure you have one more thing to wash at the end.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the melted coconut oil.
- Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Spoon the mixture in to a non stick mini cupcake mold so that each cup is filled completely.
- Press the mixture firmly in to each cup.
- Pop the tray in your refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Pop the treats out of the molds and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to gobble them up.
Note: If you don’t want to set them in a mold you can leave the mixture are the combined crumble stage after to mix in the coconut oil. It goes great on yogurt for breakfast in the morning. Enjoy!
Another no bake delight!
Tasty and easy to make. Lots of flavour and seedy goodness. Store in the refrigerator for as long as you can. We’re betting it won’t be long.
Amount Per Serving
|Net Carbohydrates||1.22 g|