- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 1/8 cup Erythritol
Makes: 12 servings
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl mix thoroughly (save 2 tsp of the Erythritol)
- Spoon out the mixture in to a silicon or other non-stick molding tray.
- Sprinkle the top of each cocoa bomb with the remaining Erythritol.
- Pop the tray in your freezer for 1-2 hours.
Remove cocoa bombs from the freezer and pop them out of the molding tray. The cocoa bombs will melt at room temperature so store them in the refrigerator or freezer if you want them to keep longer.
A no bake delight!
Every now and then you just need a little something to get you through a craving. Could be triggered by anything or nothing at all. Either way this treat will give you that satisfying mouth feeling of a chocolate candy and keep you on your Keto path.
Amount Per Serving
|Net Carbohydrates||0.7 g|