- 6 Royal Gala apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup Frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1/2 cup Melted coconut oil
Makes: 12 servings
- In a large pan melt the butter and erythritol, stir in the diced apple and blueberries
- Cook over medium heat until the apple is fully cooked and softened.
- Stir in 1 tsp Xanthan gum to help thicken (optional)
- Place in a large greased casserole dish.
- In a medium size dish add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in the melted coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the topping over the filling in the casserole dish.
- Bake at 325F for 18-20 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Voila you have a gorgeous dessert! Top it with whipped cream or ice cream if you feel the need.
A baked delight!
A warm and tasty treat for the colder season. You can substitute your own choice of fruit. The key here is the great crumble topping. So sweet and crunchy and satisfying you won’t need to add anything else. But you can. We won’t tell anyone.
Amount Per Serving
|Net Carbohydrates||8.02 g|