- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 oz cream cheese – softened
- 2 tbsp butter – melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- top with low carb maple syrup
Makes: 6 servings
Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl using an electric mixer, mix until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Ladle batter onto preheated waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Serve topped with butter and low carb maple syrup.
Just like traditional waffles!
Waffles make a perfect Sunday morning breakfast, or even a Sunday night dinner (which is what I had tonight). This recipe uses cream cheese and if you leave them in the waffle iron a bit longer they will come out a bit crispy just like the traditional waffles…careful you don’t burn them! Top with butter and homemade low carb maple syrup.
Amount Per Serving
|Net Carbohydrates||3.19 g|