- 2 Pounds of thick cut applewood smoked bacon
Yield: 16 Servings.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil to catch the bacon fat
- Place a cooking rack over the aluminum foil
- Arrange the bacon slices on the rack
- Place on middle rack in your oven and cook under your broiler for 35 minutes turning the bacon at the 20 minute mark
The serving size is one piece of bacon per serving. Good luck with that!
100% Gluten-Carb-Dairy Free!
A big promise delivered with equally big flavour. Everything you could want in a side dish. Who doesn’t love a big stack of crispy thick cut applewood smoked bacon!
Pair it with anything or enjoy on it’s own.
Amount Per 1 Piece