- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- fresh ground pepper to taste (I use a lot)
Makes 1/3 cup (makes 4 servings)
- Mix all ingredients in a mason jar with a lid. Shake until well mixed.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before using.
- This one doesn’t keep very well, I can get a couple days out of the left over dressing but it tends to solidify and the garlic flavour takes over and gets real intense.
Toss on a few keto friendly croutons or add a slice of ham or chicken breast for a yummy lunch.
OK garlic lovers this one is for you. This is my mom’s recipe and has become associated with her over the years. Traditional Caesar dressings are creamy but this family favourite is oil based and will have people licking the salad bowl. My SIL can’t get enough of this amazing dressing and whenever I say I’ll bring the salad she requests Maxine’s Caesar.
To dress or not to dress your salad? I don’t dress my salads ahead of time as my son loves salads but not the dressings, so we put our own dressings on our salads at the dinner table. This recipe is best poured over your romaine lettuce and fully tossed in the salad bowl just before you serve it. Top off with grated parmesan cheese and you won’t stop until you’ve licked the bowl.
Amount Per 1 Serving