- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- If you like a sweeter dressing you can add 1/2 tsp sugar substitute but it’s not necessary
Makes 1/3 cups (4 servings)
- Beat mayonnaise, vinegar, ginger, soy sauce and sweetener (optional) in a bowl until smooth.
- Chill in fridge until ready to use.
- Store in a mason jar in fridge keeps up to 3 days.
Staying home for dinner?
Dress it up!
This recipe is so simple and packs a lot of flavour. It’s creamy and gingery. When you are looking for a touch of asian ginger flavour on your salad, this recipe will deliver.
Amount Per 1 Serving