- 6 ounces of roasted chicken (skin off) – chopped
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 3 ounces of diced zucchini
- 6 ounces of Feta Cheese – crumbled
- 1 hard boiled egg (cut in half lengthwise)
- 2 tbsp of Sour Cream
- 2 tsp of Franks Hot Sauce (or other)
Makes 1 serving
- Place spinach and zucchini in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 90 seconds.
- Add roasted chicken and feta cheese.
- Place both halves of the hard boiled egg on top.
- Combine sour cream and hot sauce and pour over mixture in bowl.
- Serve immediately
NOTE: Quick and easy. Hot and tasty. You can substitute any other protein for the roasted chicken.
Quick and Easy! Hot and Tasty!
Due to the additional effort required one of the keys to success with keto is being able to prepare meals in advance. That being said there is also a need for a quick and easy throw it together and enjoy hot lunch.
Amount Per 1 Serving