- Fathead Dough
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 large Eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup fresh Spinach
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/8 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 60 grams Red Bell Pepper (sliced in ribbons)
- 100 grams precooked and cooled Hot Italian Sausage (sliced thinly)
- 30 grams Mixed Salami (diced)
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella and the Cream Cheese to a glass dish and microwave for 90 seconds.
- Add the beaten eggs and coconut flour and stir to mix.
- Remove from bowl and knead quickly by hand until a smooth dough is formed.
- Divide dough in to two portions and spread out on parchment paper.
- Dock the dough by pricking it with a fork to reduce the bubbles when it bakes.
- Bake at 425F for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Check half way through baking and pop any bubbles that have formed.
- While the crusts are baking make the spinach pesto pizza sauce.
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, sesame seeds and spinach in a blender and mix on medium high until smooth.
- When the crusts are done remove them from the oven and dress
- Spread 3 tbsp of the pesto on each of the two crusts
- Sprinkle with the diced Mixed Salami
- Layer on the sliced Hot Italian Sausage
- Place the Red Bell Pepper ribbons over the sausage
- Sprinkle with the shredded Mozzarella, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses
- Return to the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Cut each pizza in to quarters and arrange on plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Yield: 2 Servings
Keto Pizza in the house!
Yes, Pizza is back and it’s unKETOventionally friendly. With a crust made from a dough that has become a staple in my house this pizza is amazing and the crust bakes better than a standard bread-based dough.
Amount Per 1 Serving