- 6 hardboiled eggs – peeled and cut in half
- 3 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
Yield: 12 deviled eggs
- Carefully removed the cooked egg yokes and place them in a bowl with the mayo, parmesan and jalapeno. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill each hardboiled egg half with the combined mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
A classic served at every gathering my parents ever had.
Growing up there was one constant at every event or gathering where food was provided was deviled eggs. I continued this tradition when I had my own family and these became my youngest son’s favourite. So much so that he had to be reminded that there were other people that wanted food as well. I hope your family enjoys them as much.
Amount per serving.