- 1 8 ounce brick of cream cheese – softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped, Approximately 22 pieces.
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Yield: 3 servings
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking/serving dish and bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Makes 20 servings
Hot Spinach and Artichoke dip! A wonderful finger food for entertaining.
Served with your favourite keto crackers this dip is a guaranteed win. Quick to prepare and ready to impress straight out of the oven.
Amount per serving.