- 2 chicken breasts cut in strips
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 tsp thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
Yield: 10 chicken skewers
- Thread each chicken strip on to a bamboo skewer.
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil to your grill on medium high heat and place the chicken skewers on the hot grill.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients in to a serving bowl and mix thoroughly.
Light and tasty food made for entertaining.
Thai inspired chicken satay with peanut sauce. Quick and easy to prepare. Whip up a batch of these when you are having guests over or just whenever you feel like treating yourself to something special.
Amount mushroom cap