- 12 ounces Pacific Cod – cut into 4 pieces
- 2 cups broccoli separated and diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini cut into wedges
- 4 medium mushroom cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup tomato cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese – grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp butter
Yield: 2 Servings.
- Melt 4 tbsp of butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add in the mushrooms, broccoli, zucchini and red pepper and cook for 3-5 minutes
- Place the four cod pieces in the pan on top of the sauteed veggies and cook for 4 minutes under the broiler
- While the cod is in the oven mix the sour cream, parmesan and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Remove the cod and vegetables from the oven and plate the two portions.
- Add 1/2 of the tomato wedges to each plates and drizzle with the sour cream sauce.
Fresh Pacific Grey Cod.
Living on the west coast we are blessed with a bounty of fresh seafood and something wonderful is always in season year round. This time around the local market had some island caught pacific cod. As close to fresh off the boat as you can get without stepping on the dock yourself.
Lightly paired with some sauteed veggies and a light sour cream and parmesan cheese sauce your can’t go wrong.
Amount Per 1 Serving