- 3 ounces Tequila
- 3 cups ice – small crushed cubes
- 2 ounce lime juice
- 2 tsp Monk Fruit sweetener
- 1 tablespoon crushed salt or Monk Fruit Sweetener – for glass rim
- 4 ounces of orange flavoured sparkling water (zero carb)
Yield: 2 cocktails
- In a pitcher pour in your Tequila, lime juice and 2 tsp Monk Fruit sweetener. Stir to mix well.
- Moisten the rim of your margarita glasses and coat them with crushed salt or sweetener. My preference is sweetener but others who adhere to tradition will want a salted glass.
- Add in your orange flavoured sparkling water to the lime juice and pour over the ice in the glasses.
- Have a muy bien day!
Summer is Margarita time!
Spend your summer or at least the most enjoyable parts in Margaritaville. Refreshing and guilt free Keto version of a great cool down drink.
Amount Per 1 Serving